200 hour yoga teacher training london
Outstanding 200 hour yoga Teacher Training in London
I am extremely fortunate to be a course leader for yoga teacher training experts Yoga London with whom I also studied to become a yoga teacher, many years ago.
1 Month July 2018
1 Month September 2018
1 Month November 2018
1 Month January 2019
No Cookie-Cutter Teachers
We're not here to turn out cookie-cutter replicas of ourselves. Yoga is a personal practice and teaching should always come from your heart. That's why when you train with us you'll learn how to teach in a range of different styles. We'll give you the tools to teach both restorative and dynamic classes. You'll become skilled in modifying yoga for different groups, and discover how to create a class that's both safe and fun. From there we'll support you in developing your own unique style.
Non-Dogmatic But Authentic
You'll still be able to enjoy that coffee or go out for dinner on Saturday night. Because we won't demand you change your diet or spend evenings in silent retreat. But we do deliver intensive trainings and expect our students to commit 100%. Tutors really do cover it all, from history and philosophy to anatomy and business. Take a look at the course outline for a full break down of the syllabus. You'll see that we pack in well over the required 200 hours of training, so be prepared to do home-study and to practice between meets.
Yoga Alliance Core Subject Areas
- DOING YOGA - Techniques, Training and Practice
- TEACHING YOGA - Teaching Methodology
- KNOW THE BODY - Anatomy and Physiology
- KNOW THE MIND - Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT - Teaching Practice
INTO THE WORLD - The Business of Yoga
- Building your Business - tools of the trade
- Marketing yourself as a Yoga Teacher
- Finding appropriate yoga space
- Approaching yoga studios and gyms
- Carving out your niche
- Etiquette - Your responsibility in the classroom